Terms and Conditions
The information available through IPAWorld is the property of Oxford Intelligence Ltd, or its licensors, and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. These Terms and Conditions govern your free and paying subscriber access and use of IPAWorld newsletters and website ("Service"). By using the IPAWorld Service, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these, you may not use this site.
- The information contained in the IPAWorld Service is provided without warranty of any kind. In no event will Oxford Intelligence Ltd be liable for any damages including indirect damages, from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out IPAWorld usage.
- You may not use any IPAWorld content or Oxford Intelligence Ltd IP without the consent of Oxford Intelligence Ltd.
- Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way, unless agreed under a specific contract or agreed by Oxford Intelligence Ltd in writing.
- While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, Oxford Intelligence Ltd cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions.
- IPAWorld "Investor Profiles" contain full profile information as from October 2006 subject to the availability of this information.
- Oxford Intelligence Ltd has no responsibility for the content of information of third parties on the Internet, even if accessed through IPAWorld.
- Oxford Intelligence Ltd is under no legal obligation to publish submissions .
- Oxford Intelligence Ltd has the right to amend these Terms at any time and without notice to you. Such amendments shall be effective immediately upon posting in IPAWorld Terms & Conditions. Your continued use of IPAWorld after such amendments have been made shall constitute acceptance of the amendments.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
The information available through IPAWorld is the property of Oxford Intelligence Ltd and is protected by copyright
and other intellectual property laws. The following copyright notice: "Copyright © 2013,
Oxford Intelligence Ltd", along with the IPAWorld logo, should appear online and on any print-outs.
You undertake not to copy, store in any medium, distribute, transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any content or part without the prior written permission of Oxford Intelligence Ltd in accordance with the UK's Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
You are granted a non-exclusive, concurrent, non-transferable, limited licence to access IPAWorld. Access to IPAWorld is limited to the number of users specified in your contract. You are prohibited from: (i) using or permitting the use of the information to prepare an original database or a comparison to others that are sold, rented, published, or furnished to third parties; (ii) using or permitting the use of the information for the purpose of compiling, enhancing, verifying, supplementing, adding to, or deleting from any mailing list, business directory, or other compilation of information that is sold, rented, published or furnished to third parties; or (iii) using or permitting the use of the information in connection with any individual credit, employment or insurance decisions.
Specifically, Oxford Intelligence Ltd uses information collected about you to communicate the IPAWorld Service, information about Oxford Intelligence Ltd and its Advertisers, to process orders and to send you customer surveys of IPAWorld. When you sign up to receive information from IPAWorld, for the free IPAWorld Newsflash, for the Free Trial IPAWorld Service or for the subscriber IPAWorld Service, this means you register to receive a newsletter and have access to content, and that you consent to receive communications from Oxford Intelligence Ltd.
Oxford Intelligence Ltd
92/93 Edward Street
Last Revised April 2012